Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A flurry of activity

So much has been happening in those little trays! Practically everybody has germinated now. They live on the window in the second bedroom, hopefully getting ~12 hours of sunlight there, and then I turn a lamp on for them from 7-bedtime, which gives them another 4 or so hours of light.

I think the only seeds that have not germinated yet are the lavender.
At one point, I cut back some of the lettuce, as there were waaay too many seeds in each little pod. However, instead of shriveling up and dying, they continued to grow! I do not understand. I thought seedlings were weak and delicate. Apparently not. I should probably be updating from home, instead of work, since I could report from there. Maybe I'll update more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment